Travel pals are made for travel, in the car, on the plane, and in the restaurant. Easy to pick up and take anywhere.
- Includes 6 blocks in 2 shapes: 4 triangular prisms and 2 parallelograms
- Fully compatible with all other tegu magnetic wooden blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods
- Ages 1+
This set is safety tested for ages 1+. This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec).
Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
Product care: It’s easy. View and print our care instructions.
Sustainability, social change and a love of play are key to Tegu. From hand selecting every single tree with local Honduran cooperatives, where a single tree can create over 1200 sets of blocks, to planting up to 10 trees for each set sold. Tegu only purchases wood from FSC certified companies and uses a water-based lacquer incorporated with colour pigments, so the blocks are all non-toxic.
Tegu is committed to using its business to bless Honduras, one of the poorest nations in the western hemisphere. When you purchase our toys you’re helping create stable jobs. Improving the livelihoods of not only our current 200 employees at the factory in Honduras but at least 361 family members that rely on them.